Avalon Beach RSL Club 2023 Category 1 ClubGRANTS applications have now closed. ClubGRANTS is one of Australia’s largest grant programs, providing more than $100 million in cash each year to a variety of worthy causes across NSW.
- Avalon Surf Life Saving Club 2022 - $5,000 donation. These funds will be used to purchase a new outboard motor for Avalon’s rescue boat. 2023 - $3,000 vouchers donated to Avalon Surf Life Saving Club Nippers. 2023 - $5,000 donation. These funds will be used to purchase a new outboard motor for Avalon’s rescue boat.
- Community Northern Beaches 2022 - $700 donation. New clothing purchased for people requiring services of Community Northern Beaches. ''People are at the heart of our community, and it is through our collective actions and ideas that we continue to make this a wonderful place to live. It’s a rewarding responsibility, and we all reap the benefits of any positive contribution. At Community Northern Beaches, it’s our mission to help everyone in our area to focus their efforts where they make a difference. Our community hubs are the epicenters for this activity, and we welcome all in the area to partake where they can, either to give support or to receive it.'' 2023 - $10,000 ClubGrants category 1 donation. Cash donation.
- The OESC Flood Donation Hub 2022 - $500 donation. These funds will be used to purchase gift vouchers to support the flood victims in NSW's Central West (Eugowra and surrounding areas).
- Avalon Bulldogs Junior Rugby League Football Club Avalon Beach RSL Club continue to be proud sponsors of the Avalon Bulldogs.
- Newport Breakers - Newport Rugby Club 2023 - Avalon Beach RSL Club is proud Gold Sponsors of the Newport Breakers.
- S*itbox Rally Autumn 2023 - The Straight Pipes Team Sponsors 2023 - S*itbox Rally is the largest community lead fundraiser for the Cancer Council in Australia and is now in its 13th year. Part of the participation is that all teams have to raise a minimum of $5,000 but most teams raise well above this amount as you can see with the 2023 Autumn rally target set at $2,000,000 plus. CLICK HERE FOR FOLLOW THE TEAM OR FOR MORE INFO
- Friends of Soibada 2022 - $1,000 donation. The Friends of Soibada are a diverse group of local individuals who are committed to forging a lasting friendship between communities on Sydney's Northern Beaches and those in the Central Timor Leste province of Soibada. The key objective is to support the local people in their efforts to achieve sustainable development in their region.
- The Rotary Club of North Sydney Sunrise 2023 - $360.00 donation for disadvantaged kids to attend the World Festival of Magic 32nd Anniversary.
- Movember Campaign 2022 The #AVRSL Team raised over $2,500 in this years campaign. AVRSL donated over $500 however the team w*inner 0raising a whopping $1,445 was Gavin Durbin! Movember fundraisers are a global community of fired up Mo Bros and Mo Sisters – aka rock stars making a difference in mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
- Aus Music T-Shirt Day 2022 The #AVRSL Team raised $500 this year for the Aus Music T Shirt Day. Ausmusic T-Shirt Day is an annual day of fun and awareness to celebrate Aussie music and raise urgently-needed funds for music workers in crisis. After the last few shocking years of bushfires, pandemic, floods and now the sky high cost of living, the music industry needs your help more than ever before.
Avalon Beach RSL Club Proudly Sponsors
COME VISIT US AT 1 Bowling Green Lane Avalon Beach NSW POSTAL ADDRESS PO BOX 13 Avalon Beach NSW 2107 PHONE 02 9918 2201
Help is close at hand : GambleAware : gambleaware.nsw.gov.au - 1800 858 858
Avalon Beach RSL Club Supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol 'Liquor Act 2007 It's against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.'